RMA Letter for Retuning Instrument
Please follow the instructions below.
- Contact the service team directly and describe the detailed issues.
- We will advise whether the system needs to be returned to the HQ for further assessment with an RMA number.
- If the system must be returned, we will run all necessary tests to evaluate what kind of repair or what spare part of replacement is required. If the system is not covered by warranty or a service package, we will provide a cost estimate as well as the lead time.
- Return the instrument in the original packaging or equivalent packing material for transport. Damage caused by inappropriate packaging is not covered by the warranty.
- Add the RMA Letter in the package and return the instrument to the below address.
- Add the below information on invoice for customs declaration.