Streamline the path
from culture to discovery
A robust, flexible & reliable system for everyday culturing
- Four incubation chambers in one system
- Perform up to eight plates of static culture or up to four plates of mixing culture
- Compact plate holder design
- Independent control of temperature and CO2 level in each chamber
- Humidity monitoring
- UV sterilization
- Culture in multiple conditions by combining static and mixing environments in a single system
- Powerful mixing expands the range of application areas
Designed to support superior
cell growth and maintenance
of a variety of cell lines and
mammalian cells, even in single cell and 3D cultures.
The compact plate holder is designed to offer a more optimized environment and reduce evaporation during cell culture while offering a superior user experience.
The chamber’s height allows two microwell plates to be placed in one chamber.
Equipped with electromagnetic lock and linear guideways that makes automation procedure possible.
The C.NEST system can be used for static culture, mixing culture, and a combination of the two all at once thanks to the ability to independently control both the hardware and software.
Each chamber can fit one 96- or 24- well plate and a corresponding lid to perform mixing culture. The system can also fit any plate format with its cover for static culture, including two 384-well and 96-well plates if they’re placed vertically.
Other analysis kits like enzymatic assays, activity assessment and several steps in ELISA can be performed simultaneously.
The C.NEST Microbioreactor System is a powerful tool in many application areas
Cell Line Development
Cell Culture Research
3D Cell Models
Upscalable design in capacity
Upscalable design enables customization of capacity and throughput for personalized solutions, and increases efficiency and productivity.
Intuitive software interface
- User-friendly design
- Robust model that controls up to 16 chambers with one laptop
- Easy-to-use with clear step-by-step instructions
Your solution for optimized cell line development